If you have duty paid wines which need to be collected and transferred into your cellar with us, we would be delighted to help.
Let us know what to collect, and where it is
- Your account number
- List of incoming wines including:
- Number of units (e.g. 1 case of 6 bottles)
- Value of the wine (if the total value is over £5,000, extra insurance will need to be arranged which we can provide through our transport partner)
- Whether the wine is stored in secure and sturdy packaging, or whether additional packaging is required
- Where the wine is to be collected from:
- From a home or business address: £15, up to 10 cases
- All collections over 10 cases will be quoted separately
- Collections are free of charge for Cellar Circle members
We’ll arrange the collection
We’ll let you know when the wines will be picked up.
We’ll add it to your reserves and let you know
- Once our warehouse receives the wine, it will be checked, verified versus the original instruction and then added to your reserves.
- It typically takes up to 15 working days from arrival at the warehouse for it to show on your online account.
- You’ll receive an email notification when the process is complete.
Please note: if the wine is in a mixed case (e.g. one bottle of 2010 Château Margaux, one bottle of 2010 Château Haut-Brion, etc.), and you’d like the wines individually listed, there is a charge of £20 per case, up to 12 75cl bottles.
We can recommend a third party shipper who can bring the wines into the UK, and then discuss with you a UK-based point of collection.
When the wines are received at our warehouse, their condition will be checked. On rare occasions, we will be in touch if there is a query (e.g. a damaged package, stained label) or an issue (e.g. case requires woodworm treatment).