Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. We use them to make our site and service work better. If you would prefer cookies not to be used please use the settings within your web browser to disable them.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move about the site or to provide certain features you have requested.
- Login cookie (session only) - This is set when you are logged in
- ASP session cookie (session only) - Your shopping basket
- ASP anonymous cookie (non-session) - A shopping basket for anonymous users
- CloudFlare cookie
This is used by Microsoft's ASP.NET technology to identify you as a unique user. It expires when you close your browser and does not store personal data about you.
This cookie is automatically set by our Content Management System (CMS). CMS Preferred Culture refers to the language of the site (British English).
This cookie is automatically set by our Content Management System (CMS). Stores the name of the current visual theme, which applies the correct design to the website.
This cookie is automatically set by our Content Management System (CMS). Overall status of the visitor to track the site visitors within the web analytics.
This is used by Microsoft's ASP.NET technology to retain your basket information even if you are not logged in. It does not store personal data about you.
First party Non-Essential:
- Majestic origination cookie (non-session)- Indicates that a user visited via a special URL format used on the www.majestic.co.uk website.
- Offer eligibility cookie (non-session) - Used to personalise offers we feel our customers are most interested in.
- plDPUP - Records your Under Bond / Duty Paid Preferences
Third Party Non-Essential
We use performance cookies for internal analysis. Information supplied by these cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use our website enabling us to continually improve our website.
- Google Analytics (session and non-session cookies). This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
We also use SnapEngage for our live chat feature. The cookies used here help us to detect a new session, where you landed on the website and the history of the chat to enabling us to continue to improve our service.
- SnapABugRef - Tracking of origin and where you landed on the website.
- SnapABugHistory - Keeps track of the visits to the site and your last chats to present history to the customer service team.
- SnapABugVisit - Detection of new session
From time to time we may embed content (e.g. videos) from other sites such as Google, YouTube and Twitter. Consequently, these sites may serve cookies to your computer. Lay & Wheeler has no control over this and you should consult the relevant third party's website for more information.