2021 Maranges Les Gryphées, David Moreau

2021 Maranges Les Gryphées, David Moreau

New release

A blend of two parcels and now christened ‘Les Gryphées’ in honour of the fossilised oyster shells that abound. . 55% comes from a village parcel, while the other 45% comes from the 1er Cru Clos Rousseau vineyard, which is an extension of the vineyard of the same name in Santenay. This cuvée is so bright and energetic, with a crunchy texture and well-handled tannins, giving it bite, without any hard edges. This is vibrant, red-fruited, light-bodied, crisp Pinot Noir.

Pricing
info
Bottle
En primeur info
In stock
£26.68
Case, 6 Bottles
En primeur info
In stock
£160.08

Wine details

  • Region & country
    France
  • Maturity
    Young 2024 - 2030info
  • Colour
    Red
  • Sweetness
    Dry
  • Style
    Still
  • Unit Volume
    Bottle (75cl.)

Also from this producer

Pricing
info