N/V Cuvée 745, Jacquesson

N/V Cuvée 745, Jacquesson

Cuvée 745 is concentrated and powerful, while retaining great freshness and acidity. More open and immediately accessible versus the tighter 744, this new cuvée continues Jacquesson’s groundbreaking series in expressive, dynamic style. In 2017 most of the grapes came from Ay, Dizy, Hautvillers (66%) and the rest from Avize and Oiry (34%).

Pricing
info
Bottle
In stock
£61.03
Case, 6 Bottles
In stock
£366.18

Wine details

  • Region & country
    France
  • Maturity
    Ready 2022 - 2034info
  • Colour
    White
  • Style
    Sparkling
  • Unit Volume
    Bottle (75cl.)
  • ABV
    12.5%

Also from this producer

Pricing
info